Follow The Times
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Want to Improve Your Child’s Social Skills and Behavior? Pick Up Your Summer Camp 2013 Information Packet Now
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
PLH Financial is locally owned and family operated.
at Brad's Designs and Jewelry! 219-663-5801.
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
In Today's Paper
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Indiana require ignition interlock devices to be installed upon conviction for drunken driving?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season14 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins16 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm