1. The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, Book 3)by Rick Riordan
2. Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot by Bill O'Reilly, Martin Dugard
3. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
4. No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden by Mark Owen, Kevin Maurer
5.Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E. L .James
6. The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 7) by Jeff Kinney
7. FORTUNE: The Greatest Business Decisions of All Time: How Apple, Ford, IBM, Zappos and others made radical choices that changed thei way they do business by Verne Harnish, Editors of Fortune Magazine and Jim Collins.
8. Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed 3-volume Boxed Set by E. L. James.
9. America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't by Stephen Colbert.
10. Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day
11. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn
12. Half the Sky: Turning Opression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide by Nicholas D. Kristof, Sheryl WuDunn.
13. Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E. L. James.
14. Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James.
15. Winter of the World: Book Two of the Century Trilogy by Ken Follett.
16. Hungry for Change: Ditch the Diets, Conquer the Cravings, and Eat Your Way to Lifelong Health by James Colquhou n, Laurentine ten Bosch, Mark Hyman.
17. Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope by Kevin Ryan, Tina Kelley
18. Clloud Atlas: A Novel by David Mitchell
19. How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character by Paul Tough.
20. The Minature Book of Minature Golf by Mike Vago
SOURCE; AMAZON BESTSELLERS, AMAZON.COM