Each year on their birthday my children get to pick their favorite dinner - start to finish, as many courses as they want (though usually they only want dinner and dessert). It's a special family tradition and one I look forward to each year. My middle daughter's birthday is this week and here is her birthday dinner selection. Dessert will be a devil's food cake with cream cheese frosting.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
- 2-3 cooked & chopped chicken breasts OR pull apart a rotisserie chicken
- 1 box of penne pasta
- 2 jars of alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 tsp basil
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 and boil pasta according to directions while you chop or pull apart your chicken.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients - setting aside one cup of the cheese.
- Put the mixture in a greased 9x13 baking dish, top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.