The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
Magic Salt starts out as ordinary rock salt, which is then treated with a liquid, agricultural byproduct of the distilling process blending magnesium chloride. This patented liquid is trademarked as IBG Magic Liquid and dramatically transforms rock salt into this new de-icing material.
While we do not offer residential snow plowing services, we do have Magic Salt available for sale to the general public. Call us at 219-924-0700 for details
Magic Salt Features
• Magic Salt is economically superior. Less Magic Salt is required to displace an equal amount of ice or snow than with anything at any price
• Rock salt applications are reduced by 30% to 50%
• The need for sand in most circumstances is virtually eliminated.
• Magic Salt works faster and lasts longer at much lower temperatures than ordinary rock salt.
• Magic Salt has a working temperature of -35°F, whereas regular rock salt is ineffective below 18°F.
• Because of its residual effect, snow and ice will not bond to the pavement. Black ice is virtually eliminated.
• Magic Salt is less corrosive. Unlike plain rock salt or calcium chloride, independent tests show Magic Salt to be completely less corrosive.
• Magic Salt will not damage steel doors, thresholds, equipment, carpets, flooring or concrete. In fact, it neutralizes rust!
• Magic Salt will not cause concrete to split or any paved surface to degrade in any way.
• Unlike calcium chloride and ordinary rock salt, Magic Salt leaves no visible residue.
• Unlike calcium chloride and ordinary rock salt, Magic Salt is safe for people to handle.
• Magic Salt is environmentally friendly, releasing far less chlorides into the environment than either plain rock salt or calcium chloride.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE!
For more information on Magic Salt (Ice B’Gone Magic), please visit our Parent Company.