Have you ever heard of a Personal Insurance Review? If not, now is a great time to consider talking to your agent about having one. It's an important opportunity to make sure you're getting the right coverage for your family - and any potential discounts that may be available.
Eight things to consider in your Personal Insurance Review
A Personal Insurance Review is an opportunity for you and your agent to work together to make sure your insurance program is up-to-date based on your individual needs and the changes happening in your life. Your agent assists by performing a comprehensive review of your current circumstances that includes:
- Updating your current contact information and preferences
- Identifying changes in your insurance needs due to changes in lifestyle or life stage
- Gathering information about your major purchases, or anything else that is important to you
- Recognizing gaps or overlap in coverage to ensure you have the right amount of coverage
- Discovering current or upcoming changes to your property (new additions, decks, remodels, etc.)
- Determining if additional protection is needed to help round out your insurance program
- Informing you of ways to help save money through eligible discounts and available deductibles
- Education surrounding ways to better shield your property, belongings and family's financial well being
I recommend an annual or bi-annual Personal Insurance Review between you and your agent. If you would like more information or are interested in scheduling your own Personal Insurance Review - please contact me by email, through the form on my Facebook, or call my office directly to set up an appointment – (219) 226-1700.
Glenn Gross, Agent
Office: (219) 226-1700
Fax: (219) 226-9715
Visit my Website.