The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
$12 for 50 lbs.
Get some for next year, and get some for your friends! You won’t believe the difference!
Magic Salt starts out as ordinary rock salt, which is then treated with a liquid, agricultural byproduct of the distilling process blending magnesium chloride. This patented liquid is trademarked as IBG Magic Liquid and dramatically transforms rock salt into this new de-icing material.
Even though we are a commercial contracting snow removal and salting company, we do offer the legendary Magic Salt to the general public at $12 for 50 pounds.
• Magic Salt is economically superior. Less Magic Salt is required to displace an equal amount of ice or snow than with anything at any price
• Rock salt applications are reduced by 30% to 50%
• The need for sand in most circumstances is virtually eliminated.
• Magic Salt works faster and lasts longer at much lower temperatures than ordinary rock salt.
• Magic Salt has a working temperature of -35°F, whereas regular rock salt is ineffective below 18°F.
• Because of its residual effect, snow and ice will not bond to the pavement. Black ice is virtually eliminated.
• Magic Salt is less corrosive. Unlike plain rock salt or calcium chloride, independent tests show Magic Salt to be completely less corrosive.
• Magic Salt will not damage steel doors, thresholds, equipment, carpets, flooring or concrete. In fact, it neutralizes rust!
• Magic Salt will not cause concrete to split or any paved surface to degrade in any way.
• Unlike calcium chloride and ordinary rock salt, Magic Salt leaves no visible residue.
• Unlike calcium chloride and ordinary rock salt, Magic Salt is safe for people to handle.
• Magic Salt is environmentally friendly, releasing far less chlorides into the environment than either plain rock salt or calcium chloride.
Visit us online at www.magicsaltnwi.com or call 219-924-0700.