Search / Found (7)
O.J. Simpson, right, talks to his defense attorney Patricia Palm during a break in the second day of an evidentiary hearing in Clark County District Court, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 in Las Vegas. The hearing is aimed at proving Simpson's trial lawyer, Yale Galanter, had conflicted interests and …
One hand of O.J. Simpson is unshacled as Simpson stands during a break in the second day of an evidentiary hearing in Clark County District Court, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 in Las Vegas. The hearing is aimed at proving Simpson's trial lawyer, Yale Galanter, had conflicted interests and shouldn't…
Minor and major league players answer questions from grade-school and preschool children during a baseball clinic at The Steel Yard.
Jerome Tarver, 11, of Gary, reads letters from a chart Monday morning as he has his vision checked during the Back to School Health Fair at The Steel Yard.
Tresyna Wise, 3, of Gary sheds a few tears Tuesday following a test for lead poisoning at The Steel Yard during the Back to School Health Fair.
Three-year-old Tresyna Wise waits for vaccinations for her brother, Darrius, left, in August at The Steel Yard in Gary. Some schoolchildren still don't have not received three vaccinations required by the state, and Gary Community School Corp. plans to send them home starting today.
GARY Local players, Kenny Lofton, 2nd from right, and Latroy Hawkins, far left hold a question and answer sessison for chilren Monday at the Diamond, once a Bennigan's. Several Professional players, both active and retired werer brought to the steel Yard the US Steel Yard Tuesday to take par…
Follow The Times
By appointment only!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will help make this happen for you!
Fast-teks will come to your home or business
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm