$12 Million Settlement
CROWN POINT | A 47-year-old man with multiple disabilities has been awarded one of the largest settlements in the state -- $12 million -- for irreversible injuries caused by being placed in a bath of scalding water by a home health care worker.
Follow The Times
Brand Name Laundry Set
Baptizims, weddings, wedding vow renewal....Call "Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken" today at 219-663-3900
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Water Heater Leaking? $50.00 off water heater installation - mention nwiinstallation call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwiinstallation.
Sign up at welchsmeats.com for weekly offers. 219-365-8190
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?