"The People's Home Library Cookbook" dates back to 1919 and was published as a handy home reference for questions about everything from recipes and cooking to housekeeping and medical concerns.
After the feasting and expenses from the holidays, once the leftovers are all gone, soup is always a great frugal way to begin new year menus.
Follow The Times
Contact J & J Remodeling today at 219-769-3239 or 219-663-…
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
DeYoung's Design Center
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm