Playwright Anthony "Joe" Seed is shown in a portrait photo taken just after he returned from the Vietnam War. Seed, who went into military service after graduating from Hobart High School in 1965, is now writing plays, many with themes related to his Vietnam experience.
Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III have the first dance at a charity event at the Monte Carlo Casino in Monaco in this Associated Press archive photo from March 16, 1968. Monaco’s Princess wore her hair in a turn-of-the-century 'upsweep' hairdo with embroidered black gown.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
When not wearing "his hat as author Dr. Seuss," Theodore Geisel, shown in 1968 in his home studio in La Jolla, Calif., enjoyed painting. His famed drafting table, where so many of his favorite storybook characters were born, still resides in the same studio space today.
Follow The Times
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
All Aspects - Heating and Cooling not only offers free estimat…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm