A Medical Diagnostics Laboratory
A robotic arm in a Walk Away Specimen Processing unit plates a specimen at PLC Alverno on Tuesday at the facility in Hammond. There are only 25 similar machines in the United States.
PLC Alverno Medical Technician Coordinator Debbie Smock operates a new Walk Away Specimen Processing unit Tuesday at the facility in Hammond. There are only 25 similar machines in the United States.
Employees of PLC Alverno, a medical diagnostics laboratory, listen during a blessing and ribbon cutting designating Alverno as a Siemens Microbiology Innovations Center at the facility in Hammond on Tuesday.
Follow The Times
New or Replacement Roofing– not just any roof – get the Best roof! CertainTeed and Duro-Last roofing systems.
Free Estimates. Call Today. 219-872-8281
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm