A recent Indiana Court of Appeals opinion could affect how judges handle cases involving some parents of children with mental illnesses or developmental disabilities.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Click here to see weekly specials!
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
Vegan Rawfoods Detoxification
"Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken" We will accommodate any wedding from Simple to Elaborate. Call us today at 219-663-3900
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Fall kick-off savings blitz! Going on now at Toyota Of Merrillville. Click here to see our current ad!
Click here for the current ad
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?