Even people without coffee tables enjoy coffee table books as gifts, especially if they're thoughtfully chosen rather than hastily snatched from a store shelf at the last minute.
The Crown Point and St. John natives who run uglychristmassweaterparty.com are now autographing their new 152-page hardcover, "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Book," which they just launched with an appearance on "The Tonight Show."
When Adam Paulson was contacted earlier this year by a literary agent pitching a book project about ugly sweaters and themed parties dedicated to the worst of the worst in wool, he was skeptical.
CROWN POINT | From a $70 purchase of three ugly sweaters at a local Goodwill Store in 2009 to three seats tonight on Jay Leno's couch, a whimsical investment is paying off.
Our weekly round-up of new children's media.
Follow The Times
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Don’t Wait. Stop in today. Its never too late to start worki…
Flood Damage To Your basement? Call Perfect Solutions Home Improvement Now for a FREE Repair Estimate!!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm