VALPARAISO | The Valparaiso Police Department is scheduled for an on-site assessment as part of a program to achieve accreditation by verifying it meets professional standards.
HEBRON | Hebron schools will become the latest school system in Lake and Porter counties to become certified by the largest accreditation agency in the world, school officials said.
The four crime labs run by the Indiana State Police, including the facility in Lowell, have achieved international accreditation, Indiana State Police announced Wednesday.
CROWN POINT | The public is invited to share comments about the University of St. Francis Crown Point’s Associate of Science in Nursing program during a site visit for continuing accreditation by the National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission Inc.
Over three months this summer, the efforts of the physicians and staff at Franciscan St. James Health were recognized for excellence when the hospital was awarded accreditations by national and international health care organizations.
Follow The Times
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
Cover the cost of the tree removal and we will do $100 worth o…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am