It would be dishonest to call "Grown Ups 2" the most repellent high-profile comedy in recent memory. But that's largely because few moviegoers have memories kind enough to have already erased 2010's "Grown Ups" — which offered almost every loathsome quality of this installment, plus Rob Schneider.
I've complained in the past about Porter County's emergency warning sirens because they supposedly warn us of about 50 different potential disasters, and it can be tough figuring out why they are going off.
Don't worry, kid, if you look like a young Adam Sandler. Adolescence is hard for everyone.
I'm going on record admitting I was never a HUGE fan of Chicago's long-running dinner-theater production of "Tony and Tina's Wedding."
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Since opening in the spring of 1980, as the vision of club fou…
Are you receiving threatening calls or letters from creditors? Call Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law today to discuss a solution
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
We service and install fences of all types
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?