Air Conditioning Systems
MUNSTER| A growing air conditioning component manufacturer needed room to expand and decided to uproot and move across the state border.
CALUMET CITY | When the Thornton Fractional high schools improve their air conditioning systems as one of three construction projects taking place this summer, at least part of the bill will be paid for by Illinois state government.
CALUMET CITY | Thornton Fractional high school officials plan to upgrade air conditioning systems next summer, and they want state aid.
Follow The Times
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
Winter is Coming. Sign Up Now For Lawn Doctor's Fall Lawn Aeration and Power Seeding Services. Call 219-364-6300 Today!!
During the fall, your lawn is getting ready to go dormant for …
Call Pustai Heating and Cooling today at 219-924-5112. We have…
Elaine Morris with Allstate today at 219-928-0135
Holiday Lights begin Saturday, November 30 featuring a solar-powered light display and visits with Santa. FREE!
TaltreeEvents.org / 219-462-0025
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?