WASHINGTON | For many passengers, air travel is only about finding the cheapest fare.
Put the screws to the airlines and the TSA. Don't fly; take a couple of extra days and take the train. It's an easy solution to the full body scanners and the extensive pat-down search.
WASHINGTON | U.S. officials say a Northwest Airlines passenger from Nigeria said he was acting on behalf of al-Qaida when he tried to blow up a flight Friday as it landed in Detroit.
Follow The Times
Call Bob for all your Building Preparation and Excavating need…
When it comes to remodeling homes in Crown Point, “universal d…
When you come to Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation, you will r…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm