- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Climate change isn't the only thing having an impact on how the Porter County Highway Department handles the roads in the winter.
While Porter County officials blamed rising fuel prices for the need to come up with an additional $250,000 last year, the larger communities in the county were able to live within their budgets.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?