CROWN POINT | The Lake County elections board will greet two new Republican members Tuesday when it convenes to set up polling places for this spring's school referendum in Munster.
CROWN POINT | Can a U.S. senator admire, revel in, have a soft spot for, get a kick out of or even groove on a candidate for Lake County Republican chairman, without officially endorsing him?
Lake County GOP Chairwoman Kim Krull said Saturday she is endorsing party member Allan Katz to succeed her as chair of the county Republican Party.
Follow The Times
Click our coupon to print!
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Your plumbing system can operate for decades without much worr…
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 -- we …
We have many styles to choose from.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm