Allen Ray Evens
HAMMOND | Trial dates were set for two Northwest Indiana men Wednesday during separate appearances in U.S. District Court in Hammond.
HAMMOND | A 24-year-old Gary man was indicted Thursday on two counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Follow The Times
Call S.T.A. Construction today!
Our expertise can definitely help you. 219-932-5818
1/2 price tickets to WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING (behind-the-scenes during the making of SINGIN' IN THE RAIN) 5/24 & 5/25.
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm