A new partnership between a Hammond medical laboratory and a California-based diagnostics company will expand the lab's testing capabilities, introducing new automation and new equipment.
HAMMOND | A Hammond laboratory has been designated a Siemens Microbiology Innovation Center and will serve as a reference site for other labs interested in what Siemens offers in microbiology testing.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
We service and install fences of all types
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
We've got your party covered! Tents, Tables, & Chairs and even balloon decor! Call POPO's Parties today! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a party in the Valparaiso area, then you hav…
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?