INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers are seeking a different funding source for a proposed Lake County veterans court after a plan to pay for the program with drug use prevention funds was met by spirited opposition in an Indiana Senate committee Wednesday.
More than a year after a new substance abuse program was initiated in Lake County, its chairman is pleased with the results.
Follow The Times
Planning for the future is crucial. McMahon & Associates b…
In business for over 42 years, we have the expertise to get yo…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
We have many styles to choose from.
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?