Ambassador Christian Academy
GARY | Nearly 200 students, teachers and parents from Ambassador Christian Academy in Gary will participate in a rally supporting school vouchers at the Indiana statehouse Monday sponsored by School Choice Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS | Three Gary residents and a former Chicago Bears linebacker were honored by Gov. Mitch Daniels during the 43nd annual Indiana Black Expo Summer Celebration this week.
Indiana is one of 20 states where spanking remains an option for student discipline.
The Indiana Department of Education released final figures Thursday regarding Indiana's new school voucher program, reporting that nearly 4,000 students from low- and moderate-income families have taken advantage of the program.
Follow The Times
Let’s get your life back under control!
Reason #1. DEPENDABILITY: You are working with the largest, mo…
Specializing in Harley Davidson parts and repair. We also work…
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured,
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm