There are Beatles tributes and then there is American English. The latter is unique in that they performed for more than 50,000 rabid Fab Four fans in Liverpool itself and were the only band other than the Beatles themselves to be handled by original Sixties Beatles promoter Sam Leach.
Saw American English with my handicapped daughter Lauren. I can't tell you what it meant to her when they dedicated a song to her. They also gave her a few guitar picks and took a picture with her.
Allison Thomas, of Valparaiso, loves being an advocate and spokeswoman for clients of Opportunity Enterprises.
VALPARAISO | Beatles tribute band American English will perform at 5 p.m. May 8 at the Valparaiso University Harre Union Ballroom, 1509 Chapel Drive. Tickets are $15, and are available for purchase at the Harre Union Welcome Desk, or online at www.oppent.org.
American English – performing Sunday at the U.S. Steel Yard in Gary – have earned praise not just from Beatle fans worldwide but Beatle friends.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
We have remodeled more than 15,000 local homes since 1969. J &…
Bluebonnet, Organic Valley, Solaray and more. (219) 661-0915 …
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am