American Legion Post 101
LOWELL | The Legionaries and auxiliary of American Legion Post 101 will host a holiday festival beginning today.
LOWELL | Lowell American Legion Post 101 will host a Farmers Market on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, July 13 and 27, Aug. 10 and 24, Sept. 14 and 28 and Oct. 12 and 26. Hours will be 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
LOWELL | There wasn’t a dry eye in the assembly as Lowell welcomed home Cpl. Derek J. Hammons, USMC 1st Marine Division, 1st Battalion Bravo Company, after serving his tour in Afghanistan on Sunday.
LOWELL | The creation of a business improvement district and the expansion of town boundaries will be part of the Lowell Redevelopment Commission's full agenda Thursday.
CROWN POINT | Tom Rock looked like a living history exhibit at the Lake County Fairgrounds Saturday afternoon.
Follow The Times
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
When you have an unresolved legal matter, you want a lawyer wh…
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out! $12 f…
Introducing CertainTeed new product line the Patriot. For thos…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Should the new Porter County Council districts take effect in 2014 or after next year's elections?