Andi Eubank, Chicago | "Eating high in vegetables and fruits. We don't eat meat, so it's a lot of beans, seeds and lots of water. No processed or fast food and moderate alcohol."
Follow The Times
- 1 UPDATE: Man killed in St. John crash recently graduated from Lowell High
- 2 Cops: Series of threats preceded E.C. man's homicide
- 3 Homoky dismissed from Hobart Police Department
- 4 UPDATE: Indiana U. fraternity charter revoked over explicit video
- 5 Munster native writes song about Cubs popping champagne 'By The Lakeside'