MELBOURNE, Australia | No shirt ripping or bare-chested flexing this time.
WIMBLEDON, England | A Grand Slam title drought did indeed end in Sunday's historic and riveting Wimbledon final, only it was Roger Federer's lengthy-for-him gap between trophies that came to a close, rather than Britain's 76-year wait for a homegrown men's champion.
WIMBLEDON, England | Heading into his Wimbledon quarterfinal against Rafael Nadal, Mardy Fish -- just like everyone else -- was well aware of the defending champion's much-discussed left foot pain.
WIMBLEDON, England | For two superb sets Wednesday, everything looked so routine for Roger Federer, precisely the way it did for so many years at Wimbledon -- and nearly everywhere else, too.
PARIS | His 43rd consecutive victory complete, Novak Djokovic ripped off his white baseball cap, pivoted to look up at his parents, coach and other supporters in the stands, then let out a yell.
MELBOURNE, Australia | Andy Murray doesn't have to worry about Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal this time. He is hardly in the clear, however, as he goes for his first major title.
MELBOURNE, Australia | Roger Federer saved a parting shot for anyone who thinks his time is up and a changing of the guard in tennis awaits.
MELBOURNE, Australia | Rafael Nadal was in the locker room, keeping inexperienced wild card Bernard Tomic waiting.
MELBOURNE, Australia | Rafael Nadal pounded another up-and-comer into submission. Andy Murray made quick work of his second-round opponent as well.
MELBOURNE, Australia | Roger Federer was sublime at times in his opening win. Novak Djokovic was businesslike and to the point.
Follow The Times
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Our desire is for you to see our beautiful new homes with floo…
With over 25 Years of Experience, Russell’s Tree Care is Your Source for Tree Trimming & Removal in Northwest Indiana
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am