Drs. Michael Nirenberg, left and Michael Lacey
Michael Nirenberg, a podiatrist at Friendly Foot Care, holds a new device he and colleague Michael Lacey have been using to reduce or eliminate the pain of injections. The Vibration Anesthesia Device uses vibration to confuse the patient’s brain so the person feels less pain or no pain at all.
Drs. TEST Michael Nirenberg, left, and Michael Lacey talk about the new device called Vibration Anesthesia Device that they have been using to take the sting out of giving shots.
Follow The Times
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am