INDIANAPOLIS | A proposed state constitutional amendment guaranteeing the right to hunt, fish and farm is one step closer to being submitted to Hoosier voters for ratification.
The difference between owning a ferret in Hawaii and one in Pennsylvania can be up to three years in jail and hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.
Follow The Times
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
Large or small, K's Construction & Roofing Inc. can do all…
Our Heating Services Include:
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm