Even people without coffee tables enjoy coffee table books as gifts, especially if they're thoughtfully chosen rather than hastily snatched from a store shelf at the last minute.
Rick Kaempfer touts David Stern's Balding Handbook and an exclusive, tell-all-he-can-remem(oir)ber coming next year from John Records Landecker and Eckhartz Press. And straight from the Rock 'n Roll HOF, 80 stunning photographs. --- Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor.
A Chicago native's photos of female rock pioneers go on display next week at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Healthcare close 2 home & be in & out in hurry? Hessville Family Care Center's Immediate Care can help!
St. John Pool Center has been offering the best above ground pools and accessories for over 35 years. Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?