Even people without coffee tables enjoy coffee table books as gifts, especially if they're thoughtfully chosen rather than hastily snatched from a store shelf at the last minute.
Rick Kaempfer touts David Stern's Balding Handbook and an exclusive, tell-all-he-can-remem(oir)ber coming next year from John Records Landecker and Eckhartz Press. And straight from the Rock 'n Roll HOF, 80 stunning photographs. --- Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor.
A Chicago native's photos of female rock pioneers go on display next week at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Follow The Times
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of ½ hour Boot Camp Work…
$50.00 Off with a 1 year lawn contract. Call today! 1205 Erie …
When you come to Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation, you will r…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm