Annual Taste Of Care
MERRILLVILLE | On Sept. 26, Prompt Ambulance hosted its Annual Taste of Care at the Avalon Manor in Merrillville. People came from all over Northwest Indiana to the event to sample delectable appetizers, entrees and desserts created by chefs (and their teams) from local health care facilities.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
click here to see!!
Experience Life in the Fast Drain with Mann Made Plumbing of Northwest Indiana ~ 4 year-running #1 Angie's List Plumbing Contractor! (219) 677-6965
Mann Made Plumbing Inc (License # : PC11003526) is a family ow…
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Are your children being bullied? We offer certified programs that help your child deal with bullying. Contact us for more information at (219) 595-7365
Our anti-bullying program is based on a methodology that’s bee…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?