- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
News is like food. A lot of people won’t even taste something they think they won’t like.
Offering perspective on today's issues
In case you weren't aware, the man in charge of making sure elections run fairly in this state has been charged with three counts of voter fraud. And he's still in office.
Follow The Times
Call Transitions Restoration at 219-359-4990 and take the first step towards the home makeover you have always wanted!
For a one stop shop on all your household remodel and repair n…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?