PORTAGE | Fire officials are investigating a fire that damaged at least four apartments Wednesday night in the 5900 block of Wonderland Place.
HAMMOND | One person was displaced following a fire at an apartment complex for senior citizens, Hammond fire officials said.
PORTAGE | An early morning fire Saturday that injured one man remains under investigation.
Robbers forced two women into a bathroom at gunpoint while they ransacked their Gary apartment, according to police.
HOBART | Hobart firefighters battled two accidental fires Monday afternoon, Assistant Fire Chief Brian Kerr said.
HOBART | Two police officers rescued a dog from an apartment fire Sunday night, Fire Chief Brian Taylor said.
BURNS HARBOR | Being green is easy for residents living in In Good Company’s “Traditions” 75-apartment community, the first apartment community in Indiana certified “green” by the National Association of Home Builders.
HOBART | Police said a 41-year-old Hobart man shot his 20-year-old cousin and godson in the forearm.
HOBART | A 20-year-old Hobart man was shot in the forearm Sunday during a confrontation with his godfather, police said.
LaPorte fire investigator Mike Osborne picks a glass candle holder out of rubble Tuesday in an apartment at the University Village Apartments in Westville after a large fire.
Kendall Harrison shields his eyes from the sun Tuesday while looking at the aftermath of a fire at the University Village Apartments near Westville.
LaPorte County Sheriff Detective Mike Raymer investigates the scene of a fire Tuesday at the University Village Apartments near Westville.
Dozens of firefighters stand-by Tuesday at the scene of a fire in the University Village Apartments near Westville.
Fire extinguishers lay outside an apartment Tuesday at University Village Apartments near Westville after a large fire there.
Firefighters spray water on a building Tuesday at the University Village Apartments near Westville after a large fire.
Kate Roberts, facing, a resident of the University Village Apartments, receives hugs Tuesday from neighbors after a fire ripped through her complex near Westville. No one was injured in the large fire that destroyed more than 80 percent of the building.
Residents of University Village Apartments carry their belongings out of apartments Tuesday after a fire destroyed much of their building near Westville.
Firefighters work at the University Village Apartments near Westville after a large fire collapsed the roof of a building.
Janice King, center, prays with friends and family Wednesday during a news conference at Lakeshore Dunes apartments in Gary to discuss the death of her daughter Bernice King and granddaughter Angel Harris after a fire in their building.
Follow The Times
Welcome to Don Bales Inc. We are proud to have served the Chicagoland area for over 50 years, selling outdoor power equipment for lawn and garden and agricultural use. Whether you have residential, commercial, or agricultural jobs to do, we have the equipment to help you get it done!
Stop in today at Don Bales, Inc.
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Teaching Children to step up the ladder of success ~ Call A Step Up Career Academy today for more information about their child care services!
We promote and encourage children to make career choices of th…
Artistic and isolated within the Cafe, our private rooms bring…
Don’t let heat escape through those old windows! Call 'The Bes…
Do you blame railroads for blocking the Gary/Chicago International Airport expansion?