MICHIGAN CITY | Horizon Bancorp, the parent company of Michigan City-based Horizon Bank, will grow its footprint in Michigan after buying the smaller Summit Community Bank through a stock and cash merger.
Follow The Times
For months we've been encouraging subscribers to take a moment and activate their full digital access subscription for The Times Media Co.
- 1 Police: GPS may have told couple to drive off Cline Avenue bridge
- 2 Car crashes into Albanese Candy Outlet in Merrillville
- 3 Police: 12 hurt in school bus crash; ambulance driver had suspended license
- 4 Hobart woman awarded $510,000 in Wal-Mart injury
- 5 Woman said safety was reason she didn't pull over for police
From Classic to Delightfully Tacky, Butterball's Pet Apparel has Something for Every Pet! Click for Details!
CLICK HERE to check out all of our cute pet gear!
Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns! Add to the value of your property and call Justin’s Tree Service Today (219) 840-3003
Call Justin’s Tree Service to take care of your Tree service needs.
From bird feeders, seed, bird baths, trays and covers - The Se…
Call Today for an Appointment! (219) 398-8744
Are financial worries holding you capitive - call our stress relief experts at Be Your Very Best (219) 663-3900
Time to take control of your life for the New Year!
Do you believe the backlash against Indiana's new Religious Freedom Restoration Act was warranted?