Argonne National Laboratories
Scientists from Purdue University Calumet and Argonne National Laboratory did a good job of studying the available technologies to prove that BP can indeed keep mercury out of Lake Michigan, easily complying with the Great Lakes Initiative standards.
WHITING | BP's request for a variance in the amount of mercury the Whiting Refinery can discharge in its wastewater has been approved by the state.
Follow The Times
See our April Circular for all of our specials:http://acehardw…
Call today for an estimate.
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of ½ hour Boot Camp Work…
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm