The effects of plastics on wildlife, deforestation and large-scale damming are some of the issues addressed in the exhibition "Climate of Uncertainty," which goes on display at the DePaul Art Museum Jan. 10.
The effects of plastics on wildlife, deforestation and large-scale damming are some of the issues addressed in the exhibition “Climate of Uncertainty,” which goes on display at the DePaul Art Museum Jan. 10.
“Klein and Column Prints,” 2011, by Anthony Adcock. Adcock is one of three artists featured in an August exhibit at Governors State University in University Park.
Three artists are featured in an August exhibit at Governors State University in University Park.
HOBART | The Hobart Arts League, 3850 Howard St., will have a chili fundraiser and art exhibit from 4 to 8 p.m. Feb. 11.
CHESTERTON | Illiana Artists' 13th Regional Juried Exhibition is open through Set. 26 at the Chesterton Art Center, 114 S. Fourth St. Gallery hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and 1 to 4 p.m. weekends. Admission is free.
MERRILLVILLE | Methodist Hospitals will present Spring Spa Day on Saturday -- an event at the Southlake Campus that provides breast cancer patients and survivors an opportunity to be educated and pampered.
MUNSTER | It's "needles up" for the Needle Artisans of Northwest Indiana, which will host The Threads That Bind, a needle art exhibition, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Social Center of Community Park, 8751 Lions Club Drive.
Follow The Times
Ends June 2nd. 219-365-8362.
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Call the experts today at Justin's Tree Service. Our five-pers…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season5 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins7 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm