MICHIGAN CITY | The Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority announced in Indianapolis that 20 out of 61 projects will be funded with tax credits. The Michigan City Artspace project was not on the list of projects that will be funded in 2013.
As I enter the second year of my administration as mayor of Michigan City, I would like to take this opportunity to look back at some of the accomplishments we have made in 2012, while also looking ahead to what I believe will be a continuation of positives for our city, citizens and visitor…
Follow The Times
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
We provide service at your convenience with our secure web por…
We have many styles to choose from.
Come visit us at The Comfy Couch Today!
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season6 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins8 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm