- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
Shame on U.S. Sen. Dan Coats for voting against the improved public safety that expanding background checks prior to gun sales would bring.
My heart goes out to the victims and families of the senseless mass shootings our nation has had in recent years. Yes, we need to focus more on the guns, not stricter laws, but also education and training. Guns like the AR-15, AK-47 and others are deadly weapons in the wrong hands.
Ownership of so-called assault weapons is under review by the Illinois Supreme Court.
Utah recently took a huge symbolic step forward by naming the Browning M1911 the state's official gun.
Follow The Times
Are you looking to have a real estate auction? Contact Bednar Auction Services at 312-805-1809 today.
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com for the most upd…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
$3 off- Buy one meal and get $3 off the purchase of a second m…
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?