Currently, some researchers are hypothesizing that our lifestyles of saturated fats, too many sweets and overlarge portions of food may be one of the reasons why we’re seeing an explosion of Alzheimer's.
A movement spreading across Illinois is creating a health care revolution for refugees from countries including Burma, Bhutan and Iraq.
Seven years ago at age 53, graphic artist Kay Hartmann battled breast cancer and won—but her research about the disease has left her with troubling questions. Now the associate professor in art and design at Chicago’s Columbia College has poured her frustration into a collection of graphic d…
Follow The Times
Spend less time cleaning!
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Call McMahon & Associates Certified Public Accountants, P.…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm