Attack On Pearl Harbor
On Friday, the nation will remember the Dec. 7, 1941, Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The anniversary comes at a time when the nation is pondering the future role of the U.S. military.
As ceremonies are held Wednesday at Pearl Harbor to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Japanese attack, Nick Soley will be among the veterans there.
The research to write stories about the 70th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor inadvertently became a race against time.
The 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in the skies over Pennsylvania demands considered reflection.
Dec. 7, 1941, and Sept. 11, 2001, are days that changed America. Some local residents have the distinction of living through both.
Follow The Times
We deal with several different suppliers, such as SR Smith, Ha…
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
We have been installing quality windows in homes across the re…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am