"Even when I'm shopping in a store and I see that little 'As seen on TV' sign, I get pulled in," Engel said. "I love the gadgets."
A holiday present for Fido or Fluffy used to be an extra table scrap or a new squeeze toy. But as with gifts for their human counterparts, pet presents are becoming increasingly high-tech.
A law enforcement official says the crash of a small plane into a building in Austin, Texas does not initially appear to be the result of a crime or terrorism. The crash is snarling traffic and sending thick smoke into the sky. (Feb. 18)
Follow The Times
Exp. 6/30/13. 219-738-2323
Please contact us for scheduling or stop by our location in Va…
The Emerald Ash Borer has invaded our area. Russell’s Tree Car…
See our website, www.steinerhomesltd.com for more details. (21…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am