Hundreds of frustrated and concerned customers flooded BP customer service phone lines Tuesday following a recall of gasoline the company initiated Monday.
BP America issued a recall Monday for unleaded regular gasoline from Northwest Indiana fuel distributors that was shipped from the company's Whiting fuel storage terminal between Aug. 13 and Friday.
Joe Coskun Oner opened Quality 1st Complete Auto Repair Shop in a 2,000-square-foot building that once housed an old Amoco gas station in Griffith.
Follow The Times
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out! $12 f…
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
Calhoun Sawmill and Custom Woodworking is a locally owned and …
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We take care …
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm