INDIANAPOLIS | A restaurant or banquet hall operator at the Indiana Dunes State Park pavilion would be allowed to serve alcohol under legislation approved 9-1 by a Senate committee Monday.
Lighthouse Restaurant and Banquets has the unique advantage of being the primary lakeside venue in NWI. The delectable dishes coupled with the outdoor pavilion/gazebo for waterfront ceremonies makes the Lighthouse a treasure for a romantic dinner or dream wedding reception.
Teibel's has been a region landmark for more than 80 years, offering banquets for up to 400 people. The venue is centrally located and is easily accessible from all major highways. It now also boasts newly remodeled modern decor.
Follow The Times
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
At Hoosier Chiropractic, We Earn Your Business With Every Phone Call, Every Visit & Every Treatment. Call Today!!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Have recent storms left your home looking like this??? Give S.…
Check our warehouse for carpet & vinyl remnants 50% off (Great for Dorm Rooms!). Custom Sized Area Rugs & Runners can be bound to fit your space.
219-462-8026 New stock of remnants arriving now!
DeYoung's Design Center
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am