Enrique Rocha, of St. John, looks at doughnuts and pastries at Branya's Bakery as Donna Flowers, center and her daughter, Jean Theile, package a loaf of bread for Rocha. Run by owners Jean and Dennis Theile, the from-scratch bakery opened its doors about four years ago, and offer everything …
Freshly made butter cookies on display at Branya's Bakery in St. John. Run by owners Jean and Dennis Theile, the from-scratch bakery and family-run business opened its doors about four years ago, and offer everything from pastries to cookies, cake, and pie, bread and more.
Follow The Times
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
We have been installing quality windows in homes across the re…
Our Services Include:
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am