After months of feeling consumer pressure, the Indiana Department of Child Services suggests launching a pilot program to address children with mental health issues. Under intense media pressure and parents testifying to the legislative study committee, the department tosses millions of dol…
Barb Layton is executive director of NAMI Porter County (National Alliance on Mental Illness).
Follow The Times
Please contact us for scheduling or stop by our location in Va…
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 and vis…
We offer warranty for life, zero dwnpymt programs, pay to…
Move into an Olthof Homes community today!
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am