Barbara Flynn Currie
There are too many people in prison.
SPRINGFIELD | Illinois should become a manufacturing leader in the Midwest and shouldn't rely solely on other states to buy its goods.
SPRINGFIELD | In the waning days of the 96th General Assembly, House lawmakers snuffed out legislation to outlaw "blunt wraps."
SPRINGFIELD | As a result of a legislative map drawn 10 years ago by Democrats, Chicago's Chinatown is split up into many districts.
Follow The Times
Our mission at Dutch Pet Motel is to treat all pets with love …
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 and vis…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am