VALPARAISO | Barbara Suarez objected Friday to the acceptance of a plea agreement that could result in just more than a year behind bars for the 27-year-old man responsible for burglarizing and reportedly setting fire to the Portage law office of her late husband.
PORTAGE | Property owners within the Portage Mall aren't sold on being included in an expanded downtown Business Improvement District.
William Suarez devoted much of his life to helping people and fellow attorneys in Porter County.
Follow The Times
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
Click our coupon to print!
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Currently in stock and ready to be sold: •1979 Harley FLH •198…
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm