Baums Bridge Road
KOUTS | For many years, the members of the Kankakee Valley Historical Society have been looking underground to find traces of the past to learn more about the history of the Kankakee River.
The Porter County Highway Department and Rieth Riley Construction will close Baums Bridge Road in Pleasant Township today from County Road 950 South to County Road 1050 South for asphalt paving.
Follow The Times
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
Your plumbing system can operate for decades without much worr…
Jet Black monument with waterfall etching.
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured,
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm