- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 4 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
VALPARAISO | Valparaiso University alumnus Ben Macy ('13) has been named a Tau Beta Pi Laureate, the highest distinction for an undergraduate engineering student in the United States. The College of Engineering at Valparaiso University is now the only college in the country to have three Lau…
Follow The Times
Click here to see weekly specials!
Click here for our customer testimonials.
Click here to see our current specials!
Come visit us today!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?