- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
PORTAGE | Bond was reduced Friday for a LaPorte dentist, who has agreed to go into a treatment center after being charged with dealing and possession of heroin.
PORTAGE | A LaPorte dentist now faces a Class A felony after police said they picked him up Monday on the Indiana Toll Road with 21 bags of heroin in his vehicle.
Follow The Times
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?